Kewpie Inspired Dress Up Doll Kits



I created these Kewpie inspired dress up doll kits using denim and felt.  The denim background gives the kit a sturdiness and I embroidered the Kewpie inspired design directly onto the denim.  The clothing was all embroidered on navy felt, which fades into the background.  I used 404 spray on the back of the clothing.  It is repositionable and has worked very well for this project.  To keep the adhesion effective, I used clear vinyl on the backing of the clothing pockets.  






These were very time consuming, I did combine all the clothing onto one or two hoops and made about 7 at a time.  I brought them to work and they were scooped up immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collecting Antique Parlor Games

Antique Mercury Glass: A Timeless Treasure

A Brief History of Avon Cosmetics