Framed Machine Embroidery Projects


I'm always on the lookout for ways to use my Husqvarna Viking Designer SE.  Since I work full time, there isn't as much sewing and embroidery time as I would like.  Recently my husband asked if I could embroider the saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease", a favorite at his work place.  

Using an Old English font and a wagon wheel design that I found in my files, I combined the saying with a border using the 4D embroidery software.  A quick run to Michael's for an inexpensive frame and the project was complete.

The combination gave an overall impression that it was old-timey, just what I was going for!  


Here's another project that I framed.  Unfortunately I don't recall the digitizer, but this project looks great framed.  It is machine embroider cross stitch and I chose a beige background to give it an aged look.  

Although I can't find any photos, I've also put holiday embroideries in picture frames that you hang on the Christmas tree, and given framed embroideries to friends and family.  It is a nice way to get to use some of the thousands of designs I've collected through the years.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antique and Vintage Easter Collectibles

Howard Johnson's Restaurant Collectibles